Nav: Home | Inst. | Burs. | Careers
Untitled Page
Once-off payment

Who Can Apply
SACTWU members, their husbands or wives, their children and legally adopted children, as well as staff members can apply for a bursary. The bursary is paid directly to the university, university of technology or TVET College. The educational institution must be registered with the National Department of Education.

Closing Date
31 March

SACTWU Bursary Department, P O Box 18359, Dalbridge, 4014

Web Address

Navigate back to: